API Explorer ships with full OAuth2 support, enabling you to easily delegate access to your CDL. The following will guide you through the steps needed to complete the authorization flow so you can start exploring your data.
The following assumes the user has gone through the steps of activating a Cortex Data Lake.
- Navigate to https://apps.paloaltonetworks.com.
- Authenticate (via SSO) using your Palo Alto Networks support credentials.
- Locate API Explorer in the "Explore Apps from Partners" section.
- Click the
Activatebutton and complete the steps.
- Click the API Explorer app tile which will redirect you to API Explorer.
- Complete SSO authentication.
- Click the "New Instance Available!" ⚠️ button in the navigation bar.
- Click the
Authorizebutton next to your app instance.
- After reviewing the selected options, click the
Authorizebutton to execute the OAuth2 exchange.
- At the "Request for Approval" page, click
Allowif you consent to granting API Explorer access to your CDL. Doing so will complete the authorization flow and redirect you back to API Explorer.
Now that you've granted API Explorer access to your CDL, use Query Explorer to begin your exploration!